Deploy a compact cyber range to harden the resiliency of critical infrastructures, and train cyber warriors
To harden the resiliency of vital government, military, and commercial infrastructures, organizations are deploying “cyber ranges,” vast test beds that allow war games and simulations in order to strengthen cyber security defenses and skills. Traditional cyber ranges require significant, costly investments in hardware and personnel—and even then cannot scale effectively to address today’s growing network traffic volume and ever-more complex attack vectors.
BreakingPoint Actionable Security Intelligence (ASI) solutions enable you to quickly, compactly, and cost-effectively recreate Internet-scale cyber warfare scenarios in a controlled environment to protect against the most complex cyber attacks. Employing the same conditions as the world’s largest cyber ranges, including DARPA’s National Cyber Range, BreakingPoint solutions help you harden your defenses and train and certify your IT professionals as cyber warriors.
With BreakingPoint cyber range solutions you will:
- Create an operationally relevant environment that precisely mirrors the Global Information Grid (GIG), enabling sophisticated simulation of real-world cyber conditions
- Optimize and harden the resiliency of next-generation deep packet inspection (DPI) devices to carry out effective lawful intercept programs and related missions
- Model and research advanced cyber threats, including Stuxnet and botnet-driven distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- Implement a scalable approach for training and certifying cyber warriors in critical information assurance (IA), information operations (IO), and mission assurance (MA) skills
- Establish centralized command and control to monitor and manage a distributed network of remote cyber ranges