Comprehensive Competitive Firewall Testing
In less than a week, BreakingPoint will conduct a comprehensive competitive bake-off of any firewall or IPS/IDS, as well as other network security and data center devices. Using a custom mix of stateful application and attack traffic that mirrors your own conditions, we will capture precise measurements of the performance, security, and stability, or resiliency, of each firewall/IPS. Finally, we will deliver a detailed report of our findings to answer questions such as:
- When a performance range is exceeded, which characteristics degrade first?
- How do different IPS devices perform under normal and high-stress conditions?
- Which Unified Threat Management (UTM) device provides the most cost-effective solution for my business?
- Can these devices support the number of connections needed now and in the future?
BreakingPoint Firewall/IPS Evaluations can be conducted as a one-time project, providing the advance insight you need to make more informed infrastructure investments. Or our yearly subscription service includes ongoing Device Evaluations to ensure that your equipment remains resilient over time.
Firewall Testing Advantages
Only BreakingPoint consultants are armed with patented Internet-scale simulation capabilities, advanced security research, and best practices honed in the world’s largest enterprises, enabling your organization to:
- Understand the performance, security, and stability of competitive products in a fraction of the time of do-it-yourself bake-offs
- Save up to 40% on IT infrastructure investments by purchasing only what’s needed and by holding vendors accountable
- Rightsize your infrastructure with advance insight into product capabilities and configuration requirements
- Eliminate surprises and finger-pointing
- Receive full knowledge transfer and best-practices methodologies to standardize future evaluations
Get Started Now
BreakingPoint delivers a complete content-aware firewall/IPS evaluation in less than a week, without the overhead, distractions, and complexity of patching together your own bak-eoff.
- No more standardizing tests across different products
- No more struggling to understand how to exercise DPI functionality at 10 Gbps and faster
- No more resiliency degradation after the next patch, update, or threat detected
- Just actionable answers about the best device for your business needs
Learn how our firewall testing service can help your organization, by scheduling a demo.